Girls on the Run - DC Spring Fitness Crawl
Girls on the Run Washington DC
Fitness Crawl locations: (start locations will be assigned week of May 14th)
1. Barre3 - mixes athleticism, grace, and the latest innovations designed to balance the body. (1832 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20009)
2. VIDA Fitness - includes a wide variety of constantly changing circuits including drills, games, obstacles, plyometrics, relays, weighted supersets, and partner training. (1517 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005)
3. Zengo Cycle - a full-body, cycle-centric workout for your body and mind. Your legs are always pedaling, always engaged, while your upper body moves to the beat, keeping the core, obliques, and triceps tight. (1508 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20005)
Schedule of Fitness Crawl:
2:30 to 3pm: Session #1
[Crawl to Session #2]
3:15 to 3:45pm: Session #2
[Crawl to Session #3]
4:00 to 4:30pm: Session #3
[Crawl to social event]
4:45pm: Happy hour gathering! (in 14th St area; exact location TBD)
**If you are signing up with a friend(s), make sure each person registers separately and includes the name(s) on their registration to ensure you are placed in the same group. Information about waivers and your class rotation along with your starting class/location will be emailed to you the week of May 14th. We look forward to seeing you for this fit and fun event to support girls in DC to be joyful, healthy, and confident!
Get your tickets today as spots are limited to 54 (18 participants per class).THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS AT VIDA, BARRE3, AND ZENGO CYCLE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!
- Saturday, May 19, 2018
- 2:30PM to 4:30PM. Followed by a happy hour at location TBD!
- Dependent on where you register to start: Barre3 - on 14th St (barre class) VIDA Fitness – Metropole location (boot camp class) Zengo Cycle on 14th St (spin class)
Special Event Ticket