- A donation of $5 provides race medal and water bottle for 1 girl
- A donation of $10 provides an appreciation gift for 1 coach
- A donation of $20 provides training materials and support for 1 new coach
- A donation of $30 supports a pair of running shoes for 1 girl with financial need
- A donation of $50 provides the curriculum for 1 team
- A donation of $100 supports the materials needed for 1 coaching box
- A donation of $160 (just $13/month) will fund a full scholarship for 1 future GOTR participant
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
Girls on the Run® is a 501(c)3 positive youth development program which combines an interactive curriculum and running to inspire self-respect and healthy lifestyles in pre-teen girls. Our core curriculum addresses many aspects of girls’ development – their physical, emotional, mental and social well-being. Lessons help girls make positive decisions to avoid risky adolescent behaviors. At the end of each 10 week program the girls complete a community impact project and run a celebratory 5K to experience the exhilarating feeling of accomplishment.
At Girls on the Run, the finish line is just the beginning!
Girls on the Run continues to grow every year. Now serving 8 counties, our goal is to reach as many girls as possible throughout South Central Wisconsin. Your financial assistance helps us expand to more schools and offer scholarships to more girls.